- Open/Create an account at www.google.com/analytics
- Sign into your blogger account
- Navigate to Layout, and then view HTML
- Paste the Analytics tracking code directly above the closing tags, don't include them (</body> and </html>, it's at the very bottom):
_uacct = "UA-xxxxxx-x";
5. Where xxxxxx-x is the tracking code that you are assigned when you create your account at google.com/analytics (they'll provide you with the snippet of code above with your tracking number already in it.)
6. Save changes and republish your blog.
7. You're done!
One of my favorite reports to see is the Geo-map Overlay report under geo-segmentation in the Marketing reports. This shows you how many visits you've received from visitors all over the world, and what cities they come from. I've seen visits from Argentina, China, Germany, and all over the U.S.A.
Be careful though, it can be rather addicting.