Object: Win everyone else's cards
Deal: Deal cards one at a time to each player face down in a pile.
- Player to left of dealer goes first.
- Hold deck face down and flip top card into middle of table.
- Other players follow clockwise.
- If a high card (11, 12, 13, or 14; Jack, Queen, King, or Ace) is played the next player has 1, 2, 3, or 4 tries (respectively) to flip over an 11-14 or Jack-Ace; if they fail the person who initially played the high card adds the cards in the middle to the bottom of their stack (face down), and leads the next round.
- Play continues until one player has collected all the cards.